vendredi 17 août 2012

14 August: Skiple

(no bike)
Oslo is no more so fare away from Voss (about 4 days on the bike). North and south of Norway is so different, that I haven't seen the time moving on. But I spent finally more than 1.5 month in Norway and its time for me to change country. I want to see Sweden even if everybody tells me that it's a boring country (it should be like Finland... trees, road, trees): but if I remember well, I enjoyed Finland and I'm sure that I will like Sweeden too. Of course I could stay one more month here in Norway and enjoy the fjords (I saw amazing pictures of Trollthunga and other rocks offering a crazy view on the landscape): but as I said, I want to see Sweeden and I am a little scared about the fjords: small roads, a lot of traffic and very touristic. And this part of Norway is also a nice place to hike (Trollthunga is about 8-10 hours) so I will maybe come back with good shoes and with the GR20Swissteam (if they are motivated to see this area of the world). Sans titre I decided to take a day off here close to Skiple. I am close to a river and on a ground not bigger than 20x10m. The road is very close, but the river is loud enough so I do not hear the traffic. So I spent my time today on being lazy! Just doing nothing except jumping in the fresh water, sleeping, eating, writing on my iPad (I was 2-3 days delayed) and finally have a look on my bike: TdS
- Between 30 and 32km/h (when I go down a hill), it is shaking me a little bit (I juste need to chose if I want to go faster or slower). Is there a bad balance of weight on my bike? Gido, the Swiss I met in Mehamne hasn't this problem with his own TdS.
- I am disappointed with the Shimano Deore LX gear system (I have too many problems)
- So if we exept the first problem, I am very happy with my TdS Fernweh... but next time (when I'll be rich) remember me to take the system developped by Rohloff!
What I had to fixe until now:
- Gears (Shimano Deore LX): I had to change the cable of the back gears in Skiple (N) after 13'500km.
- Back wheel: I need to change the tire in Voss: Schwalbe Marathon Plus which is about 13'500km old.
- Light (BM, lumotec, Oval senso plus): I have to change the halogen lamp in Voss after 13'500km (too many tunnels?)
- Gears (Shimano Deore LX): after the chain has brocken in , I had to replace the whol mechanic parts in Tromsø (N) (11'000km)
- Back wheel: 'Felgenbruch' (shinamo) just befor Namur (B). I had to change it in Bruxelles. (only 1'000km after the start).
- Brakes (Shimano LX, V-Barke): I changed the back brakes 2times and the front brakes 1time (yes, it's a quiet flat travel)

MERCI à Easycycle (Joseph et Jean-Louis) pour la petite formation express!

3 commentaires:

  1. Hallo Numa, wir werden immer ungeduldiger, wenn du uns einige Tage ohne Infos zappeln lässt.

    1) Zu den Gemütern der drei nordischsten Völker, sage ich unmissverständlich, dass die Schweden vom Norden zum Süden doch die coolsten und die lustigsten sind

    2) Für die Rohloff-Wahl mit einem 26' Rad musst du richtig überlegen, welche Ritzel-Blatt Kombination die beste ist, da es eine vom Werk untere zugelassene Begrenzung der Entfaltung pro Kurbelumdrehung für tandem-bikes oder schwerbelastete Buckel-Räder gibt. So um 1,38 Meter. Mit einem 20' ist es ~~1.04 Meter

    Rohloff ist das beste, was ich jemals gehabt habe. Meins wird zur Zeit wegen des Defekts nach meiner unterbrochenen Polar-Tour vom Rad-Händler überprüft. Er hat Gott-sei-Dank auch die drei mackeligen und besorgniserregenden Symptome festgestellt. Die Firma Rohloff habe ich sehr nervös gemacht und die Frau mit dem gleichen Namen hat mich zuhause angerufen. Die Gewährleistung scheint eifrig ins Rollen zu kommen.

    3) Ja, eine Sehenswürdigkeit alleine zu besichtigen tut genauso gut als weh. Dies gibt dir auch die Kraft und die Freude uns schöne Photos hier einzureichen. Aber das gemütliche beisamenige Mitteilen bleibt entfernt.

    4) Du hast Glück, das Wetter ist nun auch gut bis Kirkenes, aber für mich war es schon zu spät. Nächstes Jahr muss ich meine Revanche in den Lofoten nehmen. Wir hatten doch ein Hundes-Wetter gehabt. Ich bereite mich schon für meine dritte Polar-Tour mit dem Bike.

    Viel Mut

    Der Erlsässer von Kleppstad mit dem Trike

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Mechanisches Problem gelöst
    -------------------------------------

    18 août, 20:15 Suite aux interventions de mon Vélomacher, j'ai fait un essai dans les contreforts de la Forêt-Noire à Lahr avec des pentes de plus de 14%. Avec plein de bidons remplies d'eau que j'avais mis dans les 3 sacoches Ortlieb, j'avais 25 kgs de bagages, soit plus que lors de mon expédition. Et, MIRACLE !!! Plus aucun symptôme. J'ai même pu constater avec cet essai qu'il y avait un 4ème symptôme: le vélo n'est plus freiné assez lourdement lors du pédalage. Je l'ai constaté qu'avec cet essai, car j'ai pu bien mieux monter de raides pentes qu'en Norvège, parfois même en 2ème vitesse, alors que pendant le voyage je mettais très tôt la 1ère. C'est FOU ce qu'une simple chaîne de vélo peut changer. Et en plus le marchand n'a même pas changé le braquet, et ne l'a même pas retourné. Il y avait encore du côté extérieur la marque à la laque à ongles rouges que j'avais mise le premier jour suite à l'achat pour compter les 17 dents du braquet. C'est FOU ce qu'une vidange de boîte peut changer... c'est mieux que neuf. Enfin, l'essentiel est que mon vélo fonctionne dans son intégrité et tant pis pour les 4 semaines de vacances qu'il ne m'a pas permis de faire pour terminer mon expédition. J'aurais même dû encore payer 122 euros, mais là j'ai dit que c'est HP Velotechnik qui doit intervenir pour avoir mis sur le marché un trike équipé d'un Rohloff avec une chaîne qui après 2100 kilomètres après l'achat était déjà morte. Je vais m'orienter pour mon prochain voyage sur les chaîne Wippermann Connex.

    Als Vintagecar Sammler un -vielfahrer, der selbst mehr als 17 Motoren + Getriebe restauriert hat, dass ich mich so wie ein Backfisch benommen habe, und die vermeintliche Panne nicht selbst entdeckt habe... bleibt ein Rätsel

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Wow!
    Welch ein Pech und gleichzeitig kann man bei deinem Abenteuer sehr viel Positives sehen: dein Trike ist nun bereit die Welt neu zu entdecken!
    Wenn das Wetter auf den Lofoten nicht gerade sonnig war, habe ich es trotzdem geschätzt: im September heißt es oft Sturm auf den Lofoten!

    RépondreSupprimer