mardi 21 août 2012

20 August: Luneby (N) - Glafsfjorden (S)

843.6km in 49:49 (59*32'20"N, 12*36'56"E) Sans titre Today I drunk my last cup of norwegian coffee in the Statoil gas station of Ørje: they offered me a second coffee and so I could start my day in very good conditions. I had just one thing in my mind: reach Sweeden! After 50 days in Finland, comes a wind of change. Sans titre(Finland is not only Fjord or Fjell)

I had to take the E18 again and this time it's full loaded with trucks and a lot of cars. I was happy to reach the boarder and ride further up to Töcksfors with the support of Statoil and it's coffee. Töcksfors is a small town with 2 big Malls, a McDonald and a BurgerKing at each end. I just noticed it because it's not possible to see this in Norway. An other difference: in Norway when there are 2 gas stations standing very close to each other, the price of the gas is the same. In Sweden the concurrence is much harder, like in Europe.

I finally didn't stay a long time in Töcksfors and took the road going to Årjäng. Why Årjäng? It was the last main city on my norwegian map: after that I would get lost in Sweden. It was not possible to find a map of Sweden in Töcksfors, they had only one of Norway!?! In Årjäng there was only one place where I could found a map. I also decided to buy a new front lamp for my bike: it's a power LED: I can see over 200m. 20 hours autonomy with 3 AAA bateries and the lamp lives 100'000 hours (this makes 15'000 AAA batteries... or a little bit less if I use batteries I can recharge. Anyway, I could let my new lamp switched on over 11 years :-)

But Sweden is not just a question of light and maps. With my new map I decided to leave the main roads and to cross the country nearing the wild part of Sweden. And so I drove on a gravel road in direction of Glava, going up and down through a high protected natural area: between October and December the tourist should respect the work of the hunters...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire