dimanche 29 juillet 2012

24 July: Erstfjord - Forrfjord

1469.9km in 81:42. (stop in 68*49'46"N, 15*40'10"E).
Sans titre I woke up early this morning to go and see the Trolls of Senjatrollet. It's a small place with about 10 people and a crazy man who is working for 28 years around his house which became a kind troll castle with papa and mama troll. Well... Trolls want 25NOK for a coffee. And they look so huge and powerful that you cannot ask for some discount. But the second coffee was for free (they call it refelling). The shop offers a lot of stuff and most of it is home made: the winter is quite long up here (cold and dark). Unfortunately, I spent there only 30 minutes because I hade to take a ship to reach Andernes (on an other island called Andøya)... The boat left at about 11:05 this morning, and I joined the port at about 10:45, so I had juste the time to buy the ticket and jump in the ferry. On the boat I could eat my breakfast... Even if the break was during about 2 hours :-)
Sans titre
As you can see I try also to find some places with nice names even if it is not so easy here in Norway. But I crossed in the following order Bleik, Stave, Skjellevik, Nordmela, Nøss and Bø today! If I remember well, Norvegian read the letter Ø like this in french: euh. So the last village is called Beuh :-) And yes I'm following the western coast or the western islands to reach the south. Of course, on the map I make bigger jumps, but it's juste because I make my breaks on a boat (so I continue to move on, during I'm not riding... And during the time I am not riding, I am taking forces to ride better after the break).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire