dimanche 29 juillet 2012

27 July: Å - Tuv 

1797.8km in 101:12. (67*12'53"N, 14*37'34"E)
Just take it easy. Today is a kind of slow down day. I decided to enjoy the Lofoten several hours: first I went to an old bakery where I could eat a traditional homemade bread with coffee a gogo! I enjoyed the place and stood there an hour or two (no idea) juste to speak with the people (yes, sometimes I need to rest). I meet several people but I remember only a nice Norwegian and the three backers working hard (a Norwegian man speaking Spanish, a Mexican lady speaking English and giving a Mexican touch in her work and a Norwegian lady speaking french).
After that I went to the port to see when the ferries are moving to Bodø and saw that I had 4 hours left. I used this time for Culture (I visited an Art Gallery) and Nature (I wanted to go back to Reine) but a small river hold me back: shower, washing clothes, drying my tent and a good meal resulted from that stop. So I haven't seen Reine a second time (just from far far away and later again from the ferry... But from the ferry it's not so nice... Even with a sunny weather). Yes, I think that it is important that I mention that today is a sunny day! It's just crazy and I do the maximum to enjoy it :-)

For people who wants to hear something about records... I saw the biggest maelstrom in the world!!! But I was there 3 hours too early, so i saw nothing except a wonderful sunset :-) Sans titre

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire