lundi 2 juillet 2012

26 juin: Savukoski - Kemihaara

Untitled 1688km de Helsinki en 84h18. After I have met the wife of Santa Klaus and her little (expensive) camping, I decided to meet Santa Klaus himself... or to see the place where he is living. So I had a loooooong trip across Lapland and its wild countryside. Of course, there is a road leading to Kemihaara, but I wanted to add some magic for this moment and went into the wild forest and it's little paths. The trip was very easy and the weather was on my side... in the beginning. But once I was lost in the forest of Lapland, the path became worse: I had to take of my shoes, cross several rivers, fight against thousands and thousands of mosquitos and finally the rain came with a very cold wind (from 15 degrees it went down to 5 or 6). I'm really sorry, but I couldn't take any pictures (just one: me with mosquitos). I finally arrived completely wet and half frozen to the very small village of Kemihaara... And there was nobody, an empty village. Well, one more time, my enthusiasms was in my wet socks. I was just proud to have reached this place, but it was not enough to make me happy...
When you are alone, the weather makes the difference, whatever happens: in sunny days, you cannot be sad and when it's raining and you are standing outside, it's very hard to be happy... But! There is a but! When you meet nice people, it can rain cats and dogs and it does not matter: you're just happy. So I don't know if it is Santa Klaus himself (with a summer Barb) or juste a very nice guy from the village speaking only Finnish: he offered me a warm coffee, a warm cake and the possibility to sleep in his teepee. And now, I'll go to take a Finnish sauna... Well, it's Christmas 6 monthes before Christmas!!!

Untitled Ich bin zur Zeit am andere Ende Europas in Kemihaara und trotzdem bin ich heute ganz nahe bei meiner Familie, im Gedanken wenigstens: den heute ist der 26. Juno. Also genau 6 Monate vor oder nach Weinachten (das ist nicht so wichtig ob vor oder nach), denn wir feiern Weinachten am 26. Dezember mit dem Wey-Klan! Kemihaara liegt am Fuss eines ganz besonderen Berges: der Korvatunturi, da wo der Weihnachtsmann lebt. Natürlich ist der Berg unzugänglich, denn er liegt auf der Grenzregion mit Russland (sogar ein gewöhnliches Visum genügt nicht): die Legende oder der Mythos (wo liegt der Unterschied?) des bärtigen Großvater wird dadurch nur noch stärker.
Wenn ich mich also zeitlich sehr weit von Weihnachten befinde, stehe ich geographisch sehr nah! Ist das nicht schön? Und weiter, stehe ich heute geographisch sehr weit von meiner Familie, dann fühle ich sie noch besser und stärker in meinem Herz! Dürfte ich einen Wunsch für Weihnachten haben, dann ist es der folgende: Ich hoffe, dass ich meine ganze Familie munter und gesund zu Weihnachten sehen werde!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire